Cyber Threat and Cyber Capability
Privacy and the Encryption Threat
- Global terrorism and crime rely on secrecy.
- Threats grow more dangerous and the criminals become more sophisticated every year
- Law enforcement must have the most sophisticated technology to protect the public
Eric Rabe, Chief Marketing Officer, Grey Heron Technologies
Compromised Credentials – The Silent Attacker
- Dangers of compromised credentials, and vectors of compromise – Every organization has them
- Finding, compromising and monetizing your company’s data: the underground economy
- Preventing and avoiding compromised credentials – weaponizing threat intel for the good guys
Byron Rashed, Vice President of Global Marketing, Advanced Threat Intelligence, InfoArmor, Inc. Advance Threat Intelligence Unit
- IA Inside, the essential security concept for all organisations procuring technology
- Learn how IA concept inside can help organisations reduce their cyber risks
- Find out how IA Inside can help to improve the bottom line
Dave James, Managing Director, Ascentor
Using DMARC to Actively Block Phishing attacks
- Email is vulnerable and 91% of cyber attacks start with phishing.
- The NCSC recommends implementing DMARC to defend against targeted cyber threats.
- OnDMARC makes DMARC implementation quick and easy for organisation of all sizes
Gino Coquis, Product Strategy Director, Red Sift/OnDMARC
How can you monitor your evolving online environment and attack surface?
- Why should you find out where your data is located globally?
- How can you proactively identify vulnerabilities as soon as they are introduced?
Marios Kyriacou, Managing Director, The Security Bureau
Cyber security in the cloud era.
- Understanding IT security as an overall concept
- Cyber security in the era of cloud computing
- Achieving Cyber capability via application streaming and a workspace in the browser
Nehal Thakore, Director for Business Development, UK, oneclick Platform UK Ltd.
The Cyber Security Challenge
- Discuss the challenges of IoT facing organisations.
- Learn how to keep employees, properties and assets secure in an IoT environment.
- Provide a comprehensive security-of-security strategy to safeguard against cyber threats.
Paul Dodds, UKIR Country Manager, Genetec
If you would like to book a slot for the Cyber Threat and Cyber Capability workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org